Comment on page
The mobile gaming market is approaching US$150 billion in 2022. Most of this huge amount was made up of microtransactions made by players from all over the world. It's the largest part of the gaming market, but also the most competitive one, and the struggle to attract and retain players is a major challenge for game studios.
At the same time, we can see the rapid development of two important trends:
- 1.Incredible growth of the web3 segment with a forecast of $38 billion by 2028. More and more players are realizing the benefits of GameFi projects and prefer to spend time and money on them.
- 2.The growing share of Gen Z and 𝛂 in the audience. And their paying habits are different from previous generations, with research showing that 75% of Generation Z make purchasing decisions based on values and principles.
PlayPHIL is a project that uses the understanding of these trends to shape the new face of web 3 gaming and bring a huge new audience to GameFi. Our key advantages:
- 1.We are migrating Web2 games to Web3 very quickly using our SDK. This allows us to attract a lot of Web2 games with proven gameplay and monetization models.
- 2.We transfer up to 50% of every in-game payment to charitable projects chosen by players via our DAO, bringing a huge new audience to web3 gaming.
- 3.We also have Reward Pool mechanics that allows active players to earn money and attracts web3 players.